Monday, August 29, 2011

Keeping with Summer's End...

Hi friends,
Sorry that it has taken me much longer to update you this time around!  Our summer at Eagle Lake is officially over and a new chapter of the year is about to begin ... the fall and working full-time in the office!  But don't worry, the summer isn't completely out of mind yet.  Shortly I will be sending out a newsletter sharing some of my favorite highlights from the last several months.  On that note, if you've moved since last year (or if you're not sure I have your correct address) it would help me out a ton if you sent me your current address (kelsey.destree@navigators.org).  Thanks so much!
One last (very important) thought ... thank you to everyone who has supported me this summer, both in financial and prayer support!  None of my work and ministry could be accomplished without your faithful love and support.  Thank you so much!
With Love,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment