Sunday, April 3, 2011

Keeping with Spring Break...

Hello friends! Sorry it has been so long since I've updated you! The last couple months have been mostly consumed with substitute teaching and working on ministry partner development (aka “support raising”), but I wanted to share a bit!

Although I haven't been able to do much at camp these last couple months, I did get to go up to Eagle Lake two weeks ago! A small group of students from CSU and myself (seven of us all together) spent 5 days of spring break serving up at camp. Another group of college students from the University of Arizona came to camp to help get it ready for this summer and we helped take care of them while they were there!

A few of the CSU students awaiting departure to camp over spring break.

Riding up to Eagle Lake in the van... always a fun experience!

A few of the Arizona folks staining doors for some new housing at camp.


I spent my time making meals for everyone serving around camp!  Don't forget the oven mitts!
































Making brownies.  An Eagle Lake must!
Trey and I enjoyed doing some dishes at the end of the day.

The week at ELC was very productive and camp is on its way to being ready for this summer!

A few things you can be praying for me right now...
  • I will be heading to Eagle Lake around the middle of May! Please pray that the Lord would prepare my heart along with the hearts of all those who will be at camp this summer (the counselors, leadership and campers!)
  • Please pray that I can get everything done in the next month that I need to for support raising. Along with this, please pray for the funds to come in so that I can continue to work with Eagle Lake after this summer.

Thanks for all your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment